Thursday, March 11, 2010

html woes?

We have to write a blog entry about what has been giving us the most trouble in website design class. (knock on wood) I haven't had any big problems yet. However, my slightly OCD nature has helped me-- I really don't have a problem keeping everything organized and checking everything twice. So far, html has been about knowing the codes and making sure that everything is correctly written and in order. I kind of like that everything has to be just right to work. But, I have gotten frustrated when I can't find the little mistake that has made the entire webpage bold/underlined/with no spaces/etc.

It's also really nice that we can look at the codes on our older pages while creating new pages. I don't have to memorize every code, and I can look at what I wrote to get the right result if I'm having a problem.

The result of being able to make a web page that people all over the world can view is pretty cool, I think.

Annnnddddd...........
SPRING BREAK!!! WOOOO!!!
Can you tell I'm ready for Friday to be over already?? :)

2 comments:

  1. I like that whenever there is a problem there is usually a simple solution, but it is sooo frustrating when you can't find the solution!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I consistently look at all of my older pages to find codes!
    AND WE ONLY HAVE 1 DAY TILL FREEDOM!

    ReplyDelete