Monday, April 26, 2010

busy, busy, busy!

I have been SO busy lately! At least, its been a good busy for the most part.
Saturday, I had work from 8-1. But, I did get to ride three horses during that time, and two of them were good, so it was a good morning. I grabbed lunch at Subway and headed up to another barn in Las Colinas. I was riding a horse for my friend while she recovered from a small surgery. Winston is a huge horse-- 17.2 hh, which is over 6 feet tall at the top of his shoulder (withers). But, he's super fun to ride. Then I was supposed to babysit from 5-10, but when I rang their door bell, the dad told me that actually they didn't need a babysitter. I would've been nice if they could have called me before I went over there. So, instead I stayed home and had a House marathon. Not a bad night.
Sunday, I went to a 8:30 service at my church, hurried home and changed clothes, went to my barn and rode Michi, got a Coke from Sonic (caffine needed, as I woke up at 3 am), and drove up north to ride Winston again. Both horses were good and the weather was great, so it was nice.
I stopped by Panera to pick up lunch on the way home. Then, I picked up my Dad and we went to look at a horse trailer in Rockwall. I liked it, but because my parents are buying they get the final say, haha! Finally, I headed home.

Phew, what a weekend. Busy, yes?

And this next weekend I have a horseshow in Weatherford at Greenwood Farm--it's my favorite show in Area V, so I'm really excited! I also figured out that I won't have an open weekend, or even day, until May 30th. I've just gotta make it through this homestrech to Summer......

No comments:

Post a Comment