More like StresseD.
I just think its funny that desserts is stressed spelled backwards. Its so fitting.
Anyways, my website for SWADE is coming along. Its not ready to share yet, though. I'm working on it, and I should be done in the next 1.5 weeks or so.
I'm so happy its Friday!! :)
The end of school is always so stressful and busy. This weekend will be no different. Tonight, I work from 4-6. Saturday, I work from 8-2. Also that morning, my Dad is picking up my new (to me) horse trailer from Rockwall! I'm really excited-- it'll be so nice to be able to take my horse myself rather than try to find a ride to all of the shows. Also, I'll finally be able to put my truck to good use, haha!
I also have to do homework and study for my AP exam next week, do something for my Mom om Mother's Day, and complete my application for the Mentor Program at the North American Young Riders' Championship in July. If I get it, I will go to the show and work under onw of the officials for the week. While I'm not working, I can watch the competition and help the people competing from my area. I think it would be a really awesome experience, and it would be nice to see how it runs before I (hopefully) compete in the championships.
I don't even want to think about what I'm forgetting that I'll have to do this weekend.
Pretty please just give me summer now........
Human Security
14 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment