Thursday, February 11, 2010

Using Phones in School...

And not worring about getting in trouble!

I'm supposed to blog about how I use my cell phone for school.

I do use my phone to aks my friends homework questions, but I'm not sure that really counts...
I also have all of my alarms on my phone and sometimes use the calendar.
I can also check my email from my phone, but I don't often use it for school.
I know I don't use my sell phone for educational purposes as much as is possible.
I could keep homework assignments, use the calcualtor, email teachers (more), take pictures of lecture notes that are on the board, and write assignments like vocabulary on it.
But, I'm not the more technologically inclined, so I tend to use pen and paper to write when I can, a real calculator, and study from books or notes I have written down. But, these ideas are worth a shot!

No comments:

Post a Comment